Due to operational impacts from Hurricane Irma, this event is being rescheduled to a date not yet determined. Already-purchased tickets will be honored on the new date, or you can request a refund.
Attendee tickets: $10 in advance, or $20 at the door. Visit the Sunrise Civic Center Box Office or call (954) 747-4646.
Restaurant owners: Be part of our inaugural restaurant showcase and tasting event!
- Promote your establishment
- Meet and attract new customers
- Show off your culinary skills
It's free to register!* Complete our Taste of Sunrise application and submit it no later than Friday, September 15. (We've extended our deadline due to Hurricane Irma!) Please call Marisa at (954) 747-4642 with any questions, or email email@example.com.
*Participating restaurants must provide:
Vendors will receive the following benefits:
- Taste-sized portions of product for duration of event (three hours) – enough for approximately 500 guests
- Disposable plates, napkins, and utensils to serve your product
- Ice, cooling or heating elements to serve your product
- Linens/table coverings and decorations for your table
- A code-compliant fire extinguisher
- Signage to identify your business
- Event staff (wearing shirts or badges that identify your business) to serve your product
- Copy of Business Tax Receipt and certificate of insurance (see application)
- Copy of alcohol license and a special event permit from AB&T, if serving alcohol
- Free registration and two VIP vendor parking passes
- Up to two six-foot tables for the presentation of samples
- Free admission for up to five employees working the event
- Announcements during the event to showcase your restaurant
- Significant event promotion via print ads in the Sun-Sentinel and other local publications; Sunrise Source email blasts to nearly 5,000 subscribers; social media posts on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook: and publication in Horizons magazine – mailed to more than 37,000 Sunrise households