Friday, September 22, 2017
7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Sunrise Civic Center, 10610 West Oakland Park Boulevard
Be part of our inaugural restaurant showcase and tasting event!
- Promote your establishment
- Meet and attract new customers
- Show off your culinary skills
It's free to register! Complete our Taste of Sunrise application
and submit it no later than Friday, August 25. Please call Marisa at (954) 747-4642 with any questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participating restaurants must provide:
The City of Sunrise will provide:
- Taste-sized portions of product for duration of event (three hours) – enough for approximately 500 guests
- Disposable plates, napkins, and utensils to serve your product
- Ice, cooling or heating elements to serve your product
- Linens/table coverings and decorations for your table
- A code-compliant fire extinguisher
- Signage to identify your business
- Event staff (wearing shirts or badges that identify your business) to serve your product
- Copy of Business Tax Receipt and certificate of insurance (see application)
- Copy of alcohol license and a special event permit from AB&T, if serving alcohol
- Up to two six-foot tables
- Free admission for up to five employees working the event
- Event promotion via print ads, email newsletters, social media posts, and publication in Horizons magazine – mailed to more than 37,000 households in Sunrise