Uncompromised ethics and superior service
It is the Sunrise Fire-Rescue Department's responsibility to protect the life and property of City residents and visitors.
The Department's critical public safety mission is carried out 24 hours each day with specially trained personnel who perform fire-rescue, paramedic and fire prevention duties. As a team, they have a strong reputation and have earned numerous accolades:
• First Place in the Clinical Conference on Emergency Care (ClinCon) competition in 1994, 2000, and 2012
• EMS Provider of the Year for the State of Florida in 1995 and 2013
• 2008 STEMI Awareness Community Program Award from the International Association of Fire Chiefs
• Life Safety Achievement Award Annual Recipient
• First Place in the 2015 Chief Mike Haygood Broward Invitational ALS Competition
• 2015 Mike Murphy Innovator of the Year Award from the Fire Chiefs Association of Broward County
• 2015 Marilyn Crook EMS Pioneer Award from the Florida Department of Health
• 2015 Accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Ambulance Services (CAAS)
• 2017 Mission: Lifeline EMS Gold Plus Level Recognition Award from the American Heart Association
10440 West Oakland Park Boulevard
Sunrise, FL 33351
Non-Emergency Phone: (954) 746-3400
Fax: (954) 746-3455
Acting Fire Chief John McNamara • firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of emergency, dial 9-1-1
Also visit us on Facebook and Twitter.
Directions: View this location on Google Maps. For a list of City of Sunrise Fire-Rescue facilities, please visit the Fire-Rescue Stations page. A PDF map of Sunrise facilities is also available.
Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Do you have a question or problem we can help with? Submit a Citizen Service Request.