The City Clerk is the official Secretary to the City of Sunrise and the City Commission, and as such serves as the following:
- Custodian of the City Seal
- Local Supervisor of Elections
- Local Financial Disclosure Coordinator
- Records Custodian and Records Management Liaison Officer with the State of Florida
In addition, the City Clerk:
- Maintains the City Charter and Code of Ordinances in an up-to-date condition and provides for its
- Coordinates lobbyist registration and reporting activities
- Attests to documents, legislation, checks and warrants, and certificates
- Maintains and safeguards original documents for the City, such as minutes of public meetings, ordinances, resolutions, contracts, etc.
- Coordinates annual Advisory Board appointments and maintains records of Board activities
- Handles all details of elections for the City's pension and retirement boards
- Coordinates and responds to lien inquiries
- Responds to public records requests from the public, departments and other governmental agencies, performing specific research as required
10770 West Oakland Park Boulevard
Sunrise, FL 33351
Phone: (954) 746-3333
Felicia M. Bravo, City Clerk • CityClerk@sunrisefl.gov
Directions: View this location on Google Maps.
Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Do you have a question or problem we can help with? Submit a Citizen Service Request.